Coolkids Club
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Coolkids Club

Independent Non-profit organization in charge of bringing a new enviromental concept of music known as indie. CKC involve young friends in their disadapted lifes, full of drama and new challenges everyday.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

la nueva lily allen

AutorMensaje
daniel_182
Trashy
Trashy
daniel_182

la nueva lily allen Empty
MensajeTema: la nueva lily allen   la nueva lily allen EmptyDom Sep 21, 2008 1:34 am

Esta chica andaba bien perdida..ya tenemos el release date de su album..un poquito bieen lejos..pero como todas las fechas..siempre llegan..su estilo ha cambiado del funk que nos tenia acostumbrados, y con sus beats melodicos como en "alfie" ha pasado a experimentar con el sintetisador y sonidos techno..obteniendo un nuevo sonido..

http://www.myspace.com/lilymusic

escuchense i could say de su myspace..es bastante pegajosa..

"My new album will be released on the 9th of Feb 2009. I know it's a while away, but there will be bits and bobs flying around before then, I'm shooting a video(for viral release) in the next couple of weeks , to keep you entertained .

I am so excited, were getting all the artwork and stuff done and coming up with new and interesting ideas. I am trying really hard to do this album with integrity and I want you all to know that it has been thought about by me, not just some thrown together last minute industry bullshizz.

I hope you'll all love it as much as I do, I'm working on extra stuff in the studio at the moment , it seems making an album isn't enough these days, some websites (not naming any!) wont put an album on their front page unless you give them exclusive tracks, not that i'm complaining, I am at my happiest in the studio so it works well for me, I just don't want to put out sub standard stuff . I always thought an album was a body of work in itself. you take it or leave it . You wouldn't say to a painter "yeah i love the naked ladies ,but would you mind painting their hair blonde instead of brown, and making their tits a bit bigger?" or " the trees are really pretty, a few more leaves perhaps?" Maybe you would actually , ha ha .
Anyway whatevs.
WATCH THIS SPACE

check this out

http://www.myspace.com/larouxuk"

(tomado del blog de su myspace)

la nueva lily allen
Página 1 de 1.