Coolkids Club
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Coolkids Club

Independent Non-profit organization in charge of bringing a new enviromental concept of music known as indie. CKC involve young friends in their disadapted lifes, full of drama and new challenges everyday.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

it's a boy!

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
daniel_182
Trashy
Trashy
daniel_182

it's a boy! Empty
MensajeTema: it's a boy!   it's a boy! EmptyLun Sep 22, 2008 11:30 pm

siguiendo con la linea del bebe que esperan ashlee y pete..esto es lo mas reciente que se sabe..

Pete Wentz: 90% Sure "It’s a Boy"

Break out the cigars for Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson.

"We know with 90% accuracy that it’s a boy, and our due date is around Thanksgiving," he tells the October issue of Playboy.

See photos of Ashlee Simpson's baby bump.

While "we don’t have any names yet," he adds, "My friend Andrew said, 'Your kid has to have a name that would fit either a rock star or a senator.'"

Check out the hidden meanings behind celebrity baby names.

Times weren't always joyous for the 29-year-old Fall Out Boy bassist.

Wentz reveals how he once played Russian Roulette.

"I pulled a trigger on a gun aimed at myself," he says. "My friend and I did one pull each. We'd been drinking and had taken Ambien.

"I feel stupid even talking about it," he continues. "It's one of the reasons I've never owned a gun — I'm too impulsive. I'd probably get mad and shoot someone over a part in a song or something."

For a long time, he was obsessed with death.

"I just thought I wasn't a good person, so it wouldn't matter if the plane crashed, because God wouldn’t care," Wentz says.

"I would think, 'If the plane lands, I'll become a good person and I'll never be in a plane crash.'"

With a laugh, he adds, "And trust me, my belief in God was strictly airline-related."

He says he has struggled with depression most of his life.

"As a kid I always went to therapists; the first time was when my parents were separated on my sixth birthday, then on and off since then," he tells Playboy. "I was diagnosed with ADD—see also: raised on sugary cereals and cartoons—and manic depression. So I was prescribed Ritalin for the ADD, and for the manic imbalances I was prescribed mostly benzodiazepines, which I loved, and antidepressants.

Wentz confesses, "The list of drugs I've been prescribed would read like a grocery list, everything from Klonopin to Prozac."

He also describes how he once overdosed on anxiety drug Ativan.

"It had more to do with being depressed," he says. "I wasn’t thinking of killing myself. I’ve never really called it a suicide attempt. I just wanted my head to be completely turned off."

See what Wentz had to say about his suicide attempt.

These days, the emo star says, "I like the idea that everyone can get depressed and that there is a way to get through it.

"Depression and misery are this great little house to live in by yourself," he says. "You know where everything is, and no one comes and bothers you.”

(Tomado de http://icecreamhdaches.livejournal.com/?skip=60 )
Licht
Heroe
Heroe
Licht

it's a boy! Empty
MensajeTema: Re: it's a boy!   it's a boy! EmptyLun Sep 22, 2008 11:58 pm

¿no que eran gemelos?
esa vieja parece la barriga e`trapo.

https://coolkidsclub.forosactivos.net

it's a boy!
Página 1 de 1.